Decorative plants work to absorb air pollution
PREMIUM Apart from being a decorative and medicinal plant, lidah buaya (aloe vera) can also absorb air pollution. (JP/Bambang Parlupi) Decorative plants can be grown almost anywhere and when placed around the yard, can make the home environment more pleasant. Likewise, decorative plants grown in a pot can also beautify the interior of a home. Nowadays, people are starting to look mor...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi