Sundanese music and dance liven election day in Bogor
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Residents of Badak and Bantarjati decided a local flavor was needed at their first-ever mayoral elections on in Bogor, West Java, on Saturday. The traditional touches of degung and reog dog-dog could be found in Badak and Bantarjati subdistricts. Degung (Sundanese gamelan orchestra) musicians played melodies at the election booths in Badak and Bantarjati subdistricts while troupes of reo...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani