Sundanese music and dance liven election day in Bogor
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Residents of Badak and Bantarjati decided a local flavor was needed at their first-ever mayoral elections on in Bogor, West Java, on Saturday. The traditional touches of degung and reog dog-dog could be found in Badak and Bantarjati subdistricts. Degung (Sundanese gamelan orchestra) musicians played melodies at the election booths in Badak and Bantarjati subdistricts while troupes of reo...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint