Bribery common in state projects, graft court told
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bribery is common and sometimes necessary in government-funded procurement projects, a graft suspect has said. Dedy Suwarsono, a suspect in a bribery case involving the purchase of patrol vessels by the Transportation Ministry, was speaking during a trial session at the Corruption Court in Jakarta on Friday. "I realize it is not right to give money to government officials. In ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018