Bribery common in state projects, graft court told
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bribery is common and sometimes necessary in government-funded procurement projects, a graft suspect has said. Dedy Suwarsono, a suspect in a bribery case involving the purchase of patrol vessels by the Transportation Ministry, was speaking during a trial session at the Corruption Court in Jakarta on Friday. "I realize it is not right to give money to government officials. In ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation