Gandhi, Sihanouk get Soekarno Prize
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Two leadership figures from Asia, Mahatma Gandhi of India and King Father Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia, received the 2008 Soekarno Prize on Monday to honor their contributions to the ideologies of Indonesia's first president. The prizes, received by Gandhi's great-grandson, Tushar Arun Gandhi, and Sihanouk's daughter, Samdech Norodom Arunrasmy, were awarded in conjunction with the inaugur...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...