India shifts policy on Myanmar
The international community keeps eyeing the political turmoil in the military ruled Myanmar. Understandably, neighbors better understand. Why India seemingly has a lukewarm interest in the Myanmarese democratic movement?
It was the 1988 uprising which brought India significantly into the Myanmar politics. This was the time when Myanmarese people contemplated on bringing down the mil...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting