Antara seeks Rp 450 billion in aid to revitalize business
The Jakarta Post
State-owned news agency LKBN Antara is asking the government for a Rp 450 billion (US$41.5 million) bailout to in part modernize its business capabilities, a top executive says.
CEO Ahmad Muklis Yusuf said Friday the agency had submitted the proposal for the bailout funds to the State Ministry for State Enterprises, which oversees state companies. “I have discussed the matter w...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani