Antara seeks Rp 450 billion in aid to revitalize business
The Jakarta Post
State-owned news agency LKBN Antara is asking the government for a Rp 450 billion (US$41.5 million) bailout to in part modernize its business capabilities, a top executive says.
CEO Ahmad Muklis Yusuf said Friday the agency had submitted the proposal for the bailout funds to the State Ministry for State Enterprises, which oversees state companies. “I have discussed the matter w...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint