Antara seeks Rp 450 billion in aid to revitalize business
The Jakarta Post
State-owned news agency LKBN Antara is asking the government for a Rp 450 billion (US$41.5 million) bailout to in part modernize its business capabilities, a top executive says.
CEO Ahmad Muklis Yusuf said Friday the agency had submitted the proposal for the bailout funds to the State Ministry for State Enterprises, which oversees state companies. “I have discussed the matter w...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga