Antara seeks Rp 450 billion in aid to revitalize business
The Jakarta Post
State-owned news agency LKBN Antara is asking the government for a Rp 450 billion (US$41.5 million) bailout to in part modernize its business capabilities, a top executive says.
CEO Ahmad Muklis Yusuf said Friday the agency had submitted the proposal for the bailout funds to the State Ministry for State Enterprises, which oversees state companies. “I have discussed the matter w...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid