Students take part in water monitoring
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Students from state junior high school 115 took part in an event to commemorate World Water Monitoring Day on Saturday, testing the water quality of the Pesanggrahan River in South Jakarta. World Water Monitoring Day falls on Nov. 18, when communities around the world organize events to educate and build public awareness on water conservation by engaging people in projects to monitor the ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears