Students take part in water monitoring
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Students from state junior high school 115 took part in an event to commemorate World Water Monitoring Day on Saturday, testing the water quality of the Pesanggrahan River in South Jakarta. World Water Monitoring Day falls on Nov. 18, when communities around the world organize events to educate and build public awareness on water conservation by engaging people in projects to monitor the ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga