Prostitutes, hotels work hand in glove in Baturaden
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Most of the 300 hotels in the Baturaden resort area of Banyumas, Central Java, draw on the area's two red-light districts as a valuable source of income, says a tourism official. Without the sex workers from the notorious red-light areas of Gang Sadar (GS) I and II, hundreds of hotels in Baturaden would go out of business, said Tekad Santoso, head of the Baturaden Tourism Community Association....
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities