Prostitutes, hotels work hand in glove in Baturaden
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM Most of the 300 hotels in the Baturaden resort area of Banyumas, Central Java, draw on the area's two red-light districts as a valuable source of income, says a tourism official. Without the sex workers from the notorious red-light areas of Gang Sadar (GS) I and II, hundreds of hotels in Baturaden would go out of business, said Tekad Santoso, head of the Baturaden Tourism Community Association....
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police