Maluku Police name new suspect, take over case
M. Azis Tunny
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Central Maluku Police have named Muhammad Patty a third suspect in Tuesday's riot in Masohi, Central Maluku, which resulted in the destruction of dozens of buildings and houses. Police claim Patty's involvement in the riots included burning residents' houses in Letwaru when a clash between two neighborhoods broke out. Welhelmina Holle and Asmara Wasahua were previously named su...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint