Jakob Tobing: Leading the nation through friendship
PREMIUM One of the most important achievements of Indonesia's reformation has been the amendment of the 1945 Constitution. The changes fundamentally transformed a highly centralized administration system into one which relegates authority and imposes a system of checks and balances. Among other things, the amended Constitution mandates direct parliamentary and presidential elections, limits presi...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi