Jakob Tobing: Leading the nation through friendship
PREMIUM One of the most important achievements of Indonesia's reformation has been the amendment of the 1945 Constitution. The changes fundamentally transformed a highly centralized administration system into one which relegates authority and imposes a system of checks and balances. Among other things, the amended Constitution mandates direct parliamentary and presidential elections, limits presi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...