Cilacap fishermen live with waves of luck and uncertainty
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Cilacap fishermen return home from fishing to dock at the banks of the Donan river. (JP/Agus Maryono) "A fisherman's life is very uncertain. If he can get a big catch, he'll be happy, but often he returns home empty-handed," said 35-year-old Maspin, a fisherman living in the Donan subdistrict of Cilacap regency on the southern coast of Central Java. "A farmer can al...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security