Shoe-thrower, a hero?
PREMIUM After a number of disconcerting facts regarding the downfall of media institutions which were affected by the global financial crisis, international journalism ended spectacularly this year by the shoe incident during a recent press conference in Iraq. Iraqi TV journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi's action has ignited debate and controversy among media practitioners and consumers. Some people du...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased