Health Sense: Don't go blind from diabetes -- detect the symptoms early
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM No one wants to go blind, and fortunately, in many cases, it can be avoided. Given the growing affluence in Asia, and the lifestyle changes and increased longevity that comes with it, more people are suffering from diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration which can lead to severe loss of vision or even blindness. "In fact, diabetic retinopathy is the...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint