Health Sense: Don't go blind from diabetes -- detect the symptoms early
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM No one wants to go blind, and fortunately, in many cases, it can be avoided. Given the growing affluence in Asia, and the lifestyle changes and increased longevity that comes with it, more people are suffering from diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration which can lead to severe loss of vision or even blindness. "In fact, diabetic retinopathy is the...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights