30 human traffickers arrested
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM The West Nusa Tenggara Police has uncovered 30 human trafficking cases in the past two months, rescuing 307 victims who would have been smuggled as migrant workers to the Middle East and Malaysia, it says. "We have named 30 suspects in the 30 cases, including five women," the provincial police detectives chief Snr. Comr. William Lamenng told reporters Tuesday. William said of the 307 victims...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open