30 human traffickers arrested
The Jakarta Post,
PREMIUM The West Nusa Tenggara Police has uncovered 30 human trafficking cases in the past two months, rescuing 307 victims who would have been smuggled as migrant workers to the Middle East and Malaysia, it says. "We have named 30 suspects in the 30 cases, including five women," the provincial police detectives chief Snr. Comr. William Lamenng told reporters Tuesday. William said of the 307 victims...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint