Jihadists the last thing Gaza needs: Minister
Tony Hotland and Abdul Khalik
The Jakarta Post
The government maintained Tuesday its stance of refusing to send Indonesian troops to the Gaza Strip despite mounting pressure from some Islamic groups to dispatch jihadists to the besieged Middle Eastern spot.
The Foreign Ministry said sending jihadists to Gaza to help Hamas fight Israel would not improve the situation, adding there were much more effective avenues Indonesia could ta...
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Suu Kyi says Myanmar ready to take back Rohingya refugees
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition