Lack of skill, willingness blamed in Tommy case
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A decision by British authorities to unfreeze 36 million euro worth of funds belonging to Hutomo "Tommy" Mandala Putra has been slammed by experts back home. Critics said Sunday the move demonstrated the RI government did not have the skill or determination to handle sophisticated money laundering cases and claim back state money from abroad. This decision, seen as anothe...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi