Lack of skill, willingness blamed in Tommy case
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A decision by British authorities to unfreeze 36 million euro worth of funds belonging to Hutomo "Tommy" Mandala Putra has been slammed by experts back home. Critics said Sunday the move demonstrated the RI government did not have the skill or determination to handle sophisticated money laundering cases and claim back state money from abroad. This decision, seen as anothe...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move