Nanotechnology will benefit Indonesian people: Scientists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government must include nanotechnology in national research and development programs if they wish to harness the potential they offer the national economy, scientists say. By including it in national programs, the government could allocate funds to help local researchers develop the budding technology. "We want nanotechnology to become a national priority," chairman ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator