Nanotechnology will benefit Indonesian people: Scientists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government must include nanotechnology in national research and development programs if they wish to harness the potential they offer the national economy, scientists say. By including it in national programs, the government could allocate funds to help local researchers develop the budding technology. "We want nanotechnology to become a national priority," chairman ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement