Jakarta Biennale: Artists turn city into `Battle Zone'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city's artists will interact with the public through quirky and site-specific artworks, putting them up across the city as part of the five-month art festival ARENA Jakarta Biennale 2009. One artist has painted a mural with comforting words for the ambler, while others will set up a park for playing chess, put up street signs warning people of nail-spiked roads, and wrap banisters at ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator