Jakarta Biennale: Artists turn city into `Battle Zone'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city's artists will interact with the public through quirky and site-specific artworks, putting them up across the city as part of the five-month art festival ARENA Jakarta Biennale 2009. One artist has painted a mural with comforting words for the ambler, while others will set up a park for playing chess, put up street signs warning people of nail-spiked roads, and wrap banisters at ...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May