Jakarta Biennale: Artists turn city into `Battle Zone'
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The city's artists will interact with the public through quirky and site-specific artworks, putting them up across the city as part of the five-month art festival ARENA Jakarta Biennale 2009. One artist has painted a mural with comforting words for the ambler, while others will set up a park for playing chess, put up street signs warning people of nail-spiked roads, and wrap banisters at ...
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say