Retail Islamic bonds launched, first time in RI
<B>The Jakarta Post</B>
PREMIUM Indonesia's first Islamic retail bond (sukuk) was launched Friday, with a sales agent predicting net sales of Rp 5 trillion (about US$455 million). The investment unit, named SR-001, aims to help cover the deficit in the 2009 state budget, which is predicted to be around 2.5 percent, while at the same time maintaining the growth in public consumption at about 4 to 5 percent. "The Indones...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...