Retail Islamic bonds launched, first time in RI
<B>The Jakarta Post</B>
PREMIUM Indonesia's first Islamic retail bond (sukuk) was launched Friday, with a sales agent predicting net sales of Rp 5 trillion (about US$455 million). The investment unit, named SR-001, aims to help cover the deficit in the 2009 state budget, which is predicted to be around 2.5 percent, while at the same time maintaining the growth in public consumption at about 4 to 5 percent. "The Indones...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends