Bakrie firms no longer blue-chip
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) has excluded six Bakrie Group companies from the blue-chip index known as LQ-45, following a steep decline in their share value. Investment holding PT Bakrie & Brothers, telecommunication company PT Bakrie Telecom, property developer PT Bakrieland Development, coal producer PT Bumi Resources, mining service firm PT Darma Henwa and energy company PT Ene...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown