Bakrie firms no longer blue-chip
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) has excluded six Bakrie Group companies from the blue-chip index known as LQ-45, following a steep decline in their share value. Investment holding PT Bakrie & Brothers, telecommunication company PT Bakrie Telecom, property developer PT Bakrieland Development, coal producer PT Bumi Resources, mining service firm PT Darma Henwa and energy company PT Ene...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities