Liquidity clog may ease in 6 months: BI
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia Governor Boediono sees a relief in the global liquidity squeeze within the next six months as terrified investors will eventually resurface after seeking shelter in safe-haven instruments. Indonesia is seeking a larger chunk of a currency swap agreement with Japan, more than US$6 billion, to help ward off the rupiah’s decline and strengthen the already diminishing foreign c...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi