Liquidity clog may ease in 6 months: BI
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia Governor Boediono sees a relief in the global liquidity squeeze within the next six months as terrified investors will eventually resurface after seeking shelter in safe-haven instruments. Indonesia is seeking a larger chunk of a currency swap agreement with Japan, more than US$6 billion, to help ward off the rupiah’s decline and strengthen the already diminishing foreign c...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint