text: Ban on Jaipong
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Your comments on the plan of the West Java government to prohibit the performance of the province's traditional dances of jaipong and ketuk tilu as the dances are considered of violating pornography law. I am so sick and tired of hearing about the pornography law. It is clear it needs to be revised because there are still ambiguous points in the bill. Government officials should to stop b...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income