text: Ban on Jaipong
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Your comments on the plan of the West Java government to prohibit the performance of the province's traditional dances of jaipong and ketuk tilu as the dances are considered of violating pornography law. I am so sick and tired of hearing about the pornography law. It is clear it needs to be revised because there are still ambiguous points in the bill. Government officials should to stop b...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi