Bakrie company requests more time to settle debts
PREMIUM JAKARTA: PT Bakrie Capital Indonesia, a shareholder of PT Bakrie & Brothers, recently asked a state financing firm for an extension of time to refinance Rp 83 billion (US$7.05 million) in repo debts. R.A Sri Dharmayanti, Bakrie Capital's corporate secretary, said in a statement that the company is still struggling to refinance and rationalize assets, and asked for more time until the end of M...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown