Bakrie company requests more time to settle debts
PREMIUM JAKARTA: PT Bakrie Capital Indonesia, a shareholder of PT Bakrie & Brothers, recently asked a state financing firm for an extension of time to refinance Rp 83 billion (US$7.05 million) in repo debts. R.A Sri Dharmayanti, Bakrie Capital's corporate secretary, said in a statement that the company is still struggling to refinance and rationalize assets, and asked for more time until the end of M...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations