Bakrie company requests more time to settle debts
PREMIUM JAKARTA: PT Bakrie Capital Indonesia, a shareholder of PT Bakrie & Brothers, recently asked a state financing firm for an extension of time to refinance Rp 83 billion (US$7.05 million) in repo debts. R.A Sri Dharmayanti, Bakrie Capital's corporate secretary, said in a statement that the company is still struggling to refinance and rationalize assets, and asked for more time until the end of M...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint