Is there any hope for the local currency?
PREMIUM JP The Indonesian currency continues to weaken amid ongoing global economic turmoil. Can we expect a turn-around anytime soon? During the start of the year, many economists, including ourselves, were optimistic that the rupiah had room to regain lost ground in terms of its value against the dollar. From a trade perspective, it didn't - and it still doesn't - look like Indone...
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China