Is there any hope for the local currency?
PREMIUM JP The Indonesian currency continues to weaken amid ongoing global economic turmoil. Can we expect a turn-around anytime soon? During the start of the year, many economists, including ourselves, were optimistic that the rupiah had room to regain lost ground in terms of its value against the dollar. From a trade perspective, it didn't - and it still doesn't - look like Indone...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards