US and Indonesia enter into a strategic partnership
Bara K. Hasibuan
PREMIUM Though President Barack Obama’s first few weeks in office have been somewhat turbulent, in terms of foreign policy he is off to a good, strong start. With an overt combination of words and deeds he is clearly trying hard to fulfil his campaign promise to restore America’s reputation and moral leadership in the world. Without wasting any time, on his first day in office Obama signed exe...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...