US and Indonesia enter into a strategic partnership
Bara K. Hasibuan
PREMIUM Though President Barack Obama’s first few weeks in office have been somewhat turbulent, in terms of foreign policy he is off to a good, strong start. With an overt combination of words and deeds he is clearly trying hard to fulfil his campaign promise to restore America’s reputation and moral leadership in the world. Without wasting any time, on his first day in office Obama signed exe...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers