Motorcycle sales slowest in 18 months on economic downturn
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sales of new motorcycles nose-dived by 22 percent in January as the country started to feel the full impact of the global economic crisis and downturn which has already triggered a wave of job layoffs. Motorcycle producers, who are mostly Japanese based, only sold 367,736 units in January as against 473,060 units in the same period of 2008, according to the Indonesian Motorcycle Industry As...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'