Motorcycle sales slowest in 18 months on economic downturn
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sales of new motorcycles nose-dived by 22 percent in January as the country started to feel the full impact of the global economic crisis and downturn which has already triggered a wave of job layoffs. Motorcycle producers, who are mostly Japanese based, only sold 367,736 units in January as against 473,060 units in the same period of 2008, according to the Indonesian Motorcycle Industry As...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Danilo completes Man City move
- North Central Timor to make Crossborder Road Race an annual event