Seeing small black dots? Time to get your eyes checked
The next time you look in the mirror, take a closer look at your eyes to see if you can spot any small black dots - "floaters". Dr. Ian Yeo, consultant ophthalmologist for Vitreo Retinal Service at the Singapore National Eye Center reports.
Floaters and retinal detachment
As we age, it is inevitable that we will start experiencing floaters because of the degeneration of the vitreous (or...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday