Seeing small black dots? Time to get your eyes checked
The next time you look in the mirror, take a closer look at your eyes to see if you can spot any small black dots - "floaters". Dr. Ian Yeo, consultant ophthalmologist for Vitreo Retinal Service at the Singapore National Eye Center reports.
Floaters and retinal detachment
As we age, it is inevitable that we will start experiencing floaters because of the degeneration of the vitreous (or...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers