Seeing small black dots? Time to get your eyes checked
The next time you look in the mirror, take a closer look at your eyes to see if you can spot any small black dots - "floaters". Dr. Ian Yeo, consultant ophthalmologist for Vitreo Retinal Service at the Singapore National Eye Center reports.
Floaters and retinal detachment
As we age, it is inevitable that we will start experiencing floaters because of the degeneration of the vitreous (or...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day