Editorial: Tapping Islamic funds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM ADPARA>The fifth World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) opening in Jakarta on Monday is indeed a great opportunity to convince investors and sovereign funds from the Middle East that Indonesia is quite an attractive place for both direct and portfolio investments, after the crumbling of the financial markets in the developed world. The enactment last year of the laws on sukuk (Islamic bon...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi