Editorial: Tapping Islamic funds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM ADPARA>The fifth World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) opening in Jakarta on Monday is indeed a great opportunity to convince investors and sovereign funds from the Middle East that Indonesia is quite an attractive place for both direct and portfolio investments, after the crumbling of the financial markets in the developed world. The enactment last year of the laws on sukuk (Islamic bon...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation