Securities houses ask regulators for relief from transaction charges and VAT
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Securities companies are requesting stock market regulators and the government to consider cutting transaction fees and taxes to help them stay afloat after being hit increasingly hard in recent months by the negative impact on trading of the deepening global economic crisis. Such measures would help the industry to weather the storm as orders plunged, Trimegah Securities president director...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities