Securities houses ask regulators for relief from transaction charges and VAT
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Securities companies are requesting stock market regulators and the government to consider cutting transaction fees and taxes to help them stay afloat after being hit increasingly hard in recent months by the negative impact on trading of the deepening global economic crisis. Such measures would help the industry to weather the storm as orders plunged, Trimegah Securities president director...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official