Total workers laid off reach over 200,000: Apindo
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The wave of layoffs amidst the economic downturn has affected 237,500 workers nationwide between October and March, far exceeds government reports. Indonesian Employers Association (Apindo) chairperson Sofyan Wanandi said on Wednesday that Apindo has collected data from its branches in all regions and found that the actual total for job layoffs due to the impact of the global economic down...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights