Total workers laid off reach over 200,000: Apindo
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM The wave of layoffs amidst the economic downturn has affected 237,500 workers nationwide between October and March, far exceeds government reports. Indonesian Employers Association (Apindo) chairperson Sofyan Wanandi said on Wednesday that Apindo has collected data from its branches in all regions and found that the actual total for job layoffs due to the impact of the global economic down...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint