Indonesia stock market strategy: Rotational play, back to the `fallen angels
PREMIUM In 2008, domestic plays deemed as "safe havens" like Unilever (UNVR), banks (BCA, and BRI) and Perusahaan Gas Negara/ PGAS outperformed the market. On the flip side, commodity-related counters underperformed the market last year with Bakrie Sumatera (UNSP), down 89 percent, followed by Bumi Resources/BUMI (-85 percent), Bayan Resources (BYAN) (-84 percent) and Aneka Tambang/ANTM (-76 percent...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Four cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move