Indonesia wins arbitration verdict against Newmont
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM International arbitration has ruled in favor of Indonesia in a dispute concerning the obligatory sale of an NNT stake, which has pitted the government against PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (NNT), the local unit of the US mining giant Newmont Corporation. State prosecutor Joseph Suwardi Sabda said Tuesday, as reported by Antara, that the Geneva-based arbitration court had ruled that, "Newmont has ...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi