Indonesia wins arbitration verdict against Newmont
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM International arbitration has ruled in favor of Indonesia in a dispute concerning the obligatory sale of an NNT stake, which has pitted the government against PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (NNT), the local unit of the US mining giant Newmont Corporation. State prosecutor Joseph Suwardi Sabda said Tuesday, as reported by Antara, that the Geneva-based arbitration court had ruled that, "Newmont has ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'