RI exports may drop by 50% in Q2, Kadin says
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As the global downturn is still nowhere near recovering, Indonesia’s exports — having dropped 30 percent in the first quarter — will fall even faster in the second three-month period, a business grouping predicts. The Indonesian Chambers of Commerce and Industry told a forum on Tuesday evening that exports would most likely plunge by up to 50 percent in the second quarter as the slum...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security