No more new hotel for Bali: Administration
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In an effort to protect the resort island's natural environment, the Bali provincial administration has decided to stop issuing official recommendations for the construction of new hotels, villas or homestays. The decision was made during the three-day Development Planning Meeting (Musrenbang) attended by representatives from the province's eight regencies and one municipality. "This pol...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations