No more new hotel for Bali: Administration
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In an effort to protect the resort island's natural environment, the Bali provincial administration has decided to stop issuing official recommendations for the construction of new hotels, villas or homestays. The decision was made during the three-day Development Planning Meeting (Musrenbang) attended by representatives from the province's eight regencies and one municipality. "This pol...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Ratu Atut gets 5.5 years for another graft conviction