Ngurah Rai airport installs thermal scanners, body cleaners to prevent disea
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Ngurah Rai International Airport in Badung set up Monday two thermal scanners and body cleaners as part of efforts to control the spread of infectious diseases such as hand foot and mouth disease (HFMD), SARS and avian flu. "Considering that we're facing migration diseases nowadays, it is the perfect time for an international gate, like the airport, to block the spread of illnesses," head...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...