Ngurah Rai airport installs thermal scanners, body cleaners to prevent disea
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Ngurah Rai International Airport in Badung set up Monday two thermal scanners and body cleaners as part of efforts to control the spread of infectious diseases such as hand foot and mouth disease (HFMD), SARS and avian flu. "Considering that we're facing migration diseases nowadays, it is the perfect time for an international gate, like the airport, to block the spread of illnesses," head...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi