Ngurah Rai airport installs thermal scanners, body cleaners to prevent disea
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Ngurah Rai International Airport in Badung set up Monday two thermal scanners and body cleaners as part of efforts to control the spread of infectious diseases such as hand foot and mouth disease (HFMD), SARS and avian flu. "Considering that we're facing migration diseases nowadays, it is the perfect time for an international gate, like the airport, to block the spread of illnesses," head...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Danilo completes Man City move
- North Central Timor to make Crossborder Road Race an annual event