Holistic care more accessible for loved ones
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Mahdi never frowns around his son Arrian, who was diagnosed with an early stage of leukemia last month. The 15-year-old boy, visibly tired after an earlier chemotherapy session, sits calmly on the left side of his gurney. A surgical mask conceals Arrian's expression as Mahdi, still smiling, sits next to him, slinging his arms over his son's shoulder for the father and son picture. ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president