Why talk the economy down, even when it's on the up?
PREMIUM If we were to accept Bank Indonesia's view of the economy, the average consumer would be in a permanent state of depression. It's consumer confidence index has never crossed the 100 mark into positive territory. In the best and the worst of times, it tends to hover down in the doldrums somewhere between 80 and 90. If it was taken as a real reflection of the consumer pulse, both existing...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move