Dewi gets ready for new baby
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gatra/Astadi Priyanto JAKARTA: After the bliss of her second marriage, singer and author Dewi Lestari is getting ready for another upcoming joy: A new baby. Dewi, who got married to holistic-therapy practitioner Reza Gunawan in Novermber last year, reveals she's currently in her 3-month pregnancy. "It has been three months now. We're very happy and grateful for this,&quo...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities