Mandiri, BCA, BNI keep growing despite crisis
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Three of Indonesia’s big banks kept growing in the first quarter of this year despite the global financial crisis, posting increases in their net profits on the back of higher incomes and lower costs. Bank Mandiri, Bank Central Asia (BCA) and Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), all publicly listed and with assets accounting for 30 percent of the country’s total banking assets, showed...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move