Mandiri, BCA, BNI keep growing despite crisis
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Three of Indonesia’s big banks kept growing in the first quarter of this year despite the global financial crisis, posting increases in their net profits on the back of higher incomes and lower costs. Bank Mandiri, Bank Central Asia (BCA) and Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), all publicly listed and with assets accounting for 30 percent of the country’s total banking assets, showed...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi