Mandiri, BCA, BNI keep growing despite crisis
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Three of Indonesia’s big banks kept growing in the first quarter of this year despite the global financial crisis, posting increases in their net profits on the back of higher incomes and lower costs. Bank Mandiri, Bank Central Asia (BCA) and Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), all publicly listed and with assets accounting for 30 percent of the country’s total banking assets, showed...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...