A journey north to Java's best kept secret
PREMIUM In the wee early dawn hours, rare scenes of serenity reveal themselves along the outskirts of Jakarta's horizon. After weeks of working weekends, months since my last visit, I was finally on my way to the West Java city of Cirebon. The timing was perfect, the short drive to Jakarta's Gambir station was an exciting prelude. A major port city opened in the 1860s during the Dutch colonial ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities