Medan's big boss Olo Panggabean passes away
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thousands of people, ranging from civilians, soldiers to political figures, have paid their last respects to Olo Panggabean, a controversial but much-loved figure, at his house on Jl. Sekipin Medan, North Sumatra, as of Friday. Olo, whose real name was Sahara Oloan Panggabean, was said to be well-connected to a number of high ranking officials in the Indonesian Military (TNI) and National Po...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani