Medan's big boss Olo Panggabean passes away
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thousands of people, ranging from civilians, soldiers to political figures, have paid their last respects to Olo Panggabean, a controversial but much-loved figure, at his house on Jl. Sekipin Medan, North Sumatra, as of Friday. Olo, whose real name was Sahara Oloan Panggabean, was said to be well-connected to a number of high ranking officials in the Indonesian Military (TNI) and National Po...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint