Medan's big boss Olo Panggabean passes away
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Thousands of people, ranging from civilians, soldiers to political figures, have paid their last respects to Olo Panggabean, a controversial but much-loved figure, at his house on Jl. Sekipin Medan, North Sumatra, as of Friday. Olo, whose real name was Sahara Oloan Panggabean, was said to be well-connected to a number of high ranking officials in the Indonesian Military (TNI) and National Po...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights