Protecting coastal communities from climate change
Freddy Numberi and James Leape
PREMIUM This week, an unprecedented alliance of six leaders whose nations make up the Coral Triangle will take to the international stage at the World Ocean Conference (WOC) in Manado to demonstrate their resolve to build a future that does not leave their coastal communities vulnerable to the coming dangers of climate change. Joining forces in the Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI) on Coral Reefs, ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations