Protecting coastal communities from climate change
Freddy Numberi and James Leape
PREMIUM This week, an unprecedented alliance of six leaders whose nations make up the Coral Triangle will take to the international stage at the World Ocean Conference (WOC) in Manado to demonstrate their resolve to build a future that does not leave their coastal communities vulnerable to the coming dangers of climate change. Joining forces in the Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI) on Coral Reefs, ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities