Math competition training ground for future "mathletes"
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Third grader Debora Kezia seemed relaxed before the International Mathematics Competitions held in Sevilla School in East Jakarta, where she was due to face her older sister, Christa Lorenzia, 12, in solving 7th grade level math problems. Christa, on the other hand, thought she might not be able to endure the humiliation. "That's the thing about losing to your younger sister in a math co...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president