Math competition training ground for future "mathletes"
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Third grader Debora Kezia seemed relaxed before the International Mathematics Competitions held in Sevilla School in East Jakarta, where she was due to face her older sister, Christa Lorenzia, 12, in solving 7th grade level math problems. Christa, on the other hand, thought she might not be able to endure the humiliation. "That's the thing about losing to your younger sister in a math co...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill