Math competition training ground for future "mathletes"
The Jakarta Post
Third grader Debora Kezia seemed relaxed before the International Mathematics Competitions held in Sevilla School in East Jakarta, where she was due to face her older sister, Christa Lorenzia, 12, in solving 7th grade level math problems. Christa, on the other hand, thought she might not be able to endure the humiliation. "That's the thing about losing to your younger sister in a math co...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack