Math competition training ground for future "mathletes"
The Jakarta Post
Third grader Debora Kezia seemed relaxed before the International Mathematics Competitions held in Sevilla School in East Jakarta, where she was due to face her older sister, Christa Lorenzia, 12, in solving 7th grade level math problems. Christa, on the other hand, thought she might not be able to endure the humiliation. "That's the thing about losing to your younger sister in a math co...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers