SMS: RESTRICTIONS ON FACEBOOK
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the plan of Muslim clerics from East Java to regulate social networking sites like Facebook because they believe that such sites could encourage illicit sex.
As Muslims, we know that communication (silahturahmi) is encouraged in Islam and Facebook can accommodate such communication effectively. So what is wrong with Facebook?
Bekasi, West Java
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers