SMS: RESTRICTIONS ON FACEBOOK
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the plan of Muslim clerics from East Java to regulate social networking sites like Facebook because they believe that such sites could encourage illicit sex.
As Muslims, we know that communication (silahturahmi) is encouraged in Islam and Facebook can accommodate such communication effectively. So what is wrong with Facebook?
Bekasi, West Java
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...