SMS: RESTRICTIONS ON FACEBOOK
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the plan of Muslim clerics from East Java to regulate social networking sites like Facebook because they believe that such sites could encourage illicit sex.
As Muslims, we know that communication (silahturahmi) is encouraged in Islam and Facebook can accommodate such communication effectively. So what is wrong with Facebook?
Bekasi, West Java
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's