Underwater volcano disputed
Yuli Tri Suwarni and Syofiardi Bachyul Jb
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A claim by researchers about the discovery of a giant underwater volcano in Bengkulu province has sparked debate as colleagues from another institution say there is not enough evidence to justify the claim. Muhamad Hendrasto, head of volcano observation at the Vulcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation Center (PVMBG), said Indonesia so far had only four offshore volcanos that show signs ...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law