Cemeteries: Your next weekend destination?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Cemetery highlights: The Khouw mausoleum in Petamburan Cemetery, Central Jakarta, stands less imposingly compared to when it was first built over 100 years ago due to lack of maintenance. The lack of public spaces and green areas in the city might call for alternative recreational places, including cemeteries, which Jakartans normally avoid because of their eerie reputation. “Other...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics