Cemeteries: Your next weekend destination?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Cemetery highlights: The Khouw mausoleum in Petamburan Cemetery, Central Jakarta, stands less imposingly compared to when it was first built over 100 years ago due to lack of maintenance. The lack of public spaces and green areas in the city might call for alternative recreational places, including cemeteries, which Jakartans normally avoid because of their eerie reputation. “Other...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind