Cemeteries: Your next weekend destination?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Cemetery highlights: The Khouw mausoleum in Petamburan Cemetery, Central Jakarta, stands less imposingly compared to when it was first built over 100 years ago due to lack of maintenance. The lack of public spaces and green areas in the city might call for alternative recreational places, including cemeteries, which Jakartans normally avoid because of their eerie reputation. “Other...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi