Cemeteries: Your next weekend destination?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Cemetery highlights: The Khouw mausoleum in Petamburan Cemetery, Central Jakarta, stands less imposingly compared to when it was first built over 100 years ago due to lack of maintenance. The lack of public spaces and green areas in the city might call for alternative recreational places, including cemeteries, which Jakartans normally avoid because of their eerie reputation. “Other...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards