Seven declared suspects of blasphemy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Police declared on Wednesday a leader of the Sion City of Allah Christian sect and his six followers in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara, suspects of blasphemy. The suspects, Nimrot Lasbaum and his six disciples: Nehemia Ludji Wudu, Natanael Hendrik Ngahu, Ruben Huki Hawu, David Agustinus, Kornelis Basten Baitanu and Meon Nubatonis, were detained at Kupang Police's detention center. &quo...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator