Seven declared suspects of blasphemy
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Police declared on Wednesday a leader of the Sion City of Allah Christian sect and his six followers in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara, suspects of blasphemy. The suspects, Nimrot Lasbaum and his six disciples: Nehemia Ludji Wudu, Natanael Hendrik Ngahu, Ruben Huki Hawu, David Agustinus, Kornelis Basten Baitanu and Meon Nubatonis, were detained at Kupang Police's detention center. &quo...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law