Spill pollutes Balikpapan waters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM No white beach: Members of the Manggar Youth Forum clean up an oil slick on Batakan beach, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, on Tuesday. The oil spill was believed to have come from a leaking oil tanker. JP/Nurni Sulaiman An unidentified black viscous substance, believed to be oil, has contaminated a 7-kilometer stretch of seawater near Batakan beach, 1.5 kilometers off the coast of Balikpapan ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint