Drug rehabilitation centers under pressure
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
Last chance saloon: Yakita Foundation is one rehabilitation center for drug users. Courtesy of Yakita Foundation
During her bleak past – seven hard years as a drug addict – Dania (not her real name) tried all kinds of drugs. She also tried all types of rehabilitation centers.
“The one place I haven’t been to is prison,” said the 35-year-old, who confessed to having...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research