Drug rehabilitation centers under pressure
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
Last chance saloon: Yakita Foundation is one rehabilitation center for drug users. Courtesy of Yakita Foundation
During her bleak past – seven hard years as a drug addict – Dania (not her real name) tried all kinds of drugs. She also tried all types of rehabilitation centers.
“The one place I haven’t been to is prison,” said the 35-year-old, who confessed to having...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike