Drug rehabilitation centers under pressure
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
Last chance saloon: Yakita Foundation is one rehabilitation center for drug users. Courtesy of Yakita Foundation
During her bleak past – seven hard years as a drug addict – Dania (not her real name) tried all kinds of drugs. She also tried all types of rehabilitation centers.
“The one place I haven’t been to is prison,” said the 35-year-old, who confessed to having...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May