Indonesians spend more regardless of financial crisis
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian retail market, in the first four months of the year, remains on a positive trajectory as consumers in both modern and traditional markets continue to spend more - regardless of the impact of the financial crisis on the economy. A survey conducted in seven cities by the Nielsen Company revealed that consumer spending grew by 7.4 percent as of the end of April and is expected...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends