Indonesians spend more regardless of financial crisis
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian retail market, in the first four months of the year, remains on a positive trajectory as consumers in both modern and traditional markets continue to spend more - regardless of the impact of the financial crisis on the economy. A survey conducted in seven cities by the Nielsen Company revealed that consumer spending grew by 7.4 percent as of the end of April and is expected...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang