Indonesians spend more regardless of financial crisis
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian retail market, in the first four months of the year, remains on a positive trajectory as consumers in both modern and traditional markets continue to spend more - regardless of the impact of the financial crisis on the economy. A survey conducted in seven cities by the Nielsen Company revealed that consumer spending grew by 7.4 percent as of the end of April and is expected...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...