Indonesians spend more regardless of financial crisis
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian retail market, in the first four months of the year, remains on a positive trajectory as consumers in both modern and traditional markets continue to spend more - regardless of the impact of the financial crisis on the economy. A survey conducted in seven cities by the Nielsen Company revealed that consumer spending grew by 7.4 percent as of the end of April and is expected...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Timor-Leste, Australia and Asia's contested maritime order
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'